Spring Time

Clocks go forward one hour tonight, daylight saving begins. There was a huge sign at the reception desk announcing it. You lose one hour just like that. Amazing.
I turned my watch back one hour last year and it was weird. I've never done that ever back home. Somethings I guess you just never get to do in a tropical country.

Comments

Anonymous said…
clocks go...forward??

Back.

You gain an hour at the end of daylight savings.
Joshy C said…
No, you lose an hour, don't you?
If it's 1am now but you move the time to 2am you lose an hour because time 'skips' an hour. You didn't actually go through 1am to 2am.

By the way V, that was fast.
Joshy C said…
No you're right in the sense you lose one hour when daylight savings end, but daylight savings are actually starting tonight, not ending as I thought. I've corrected that.
Clocks do go forward tonight.