Propaganda
Just a bit more for those coming to Aber.
These clips are made by the university, and as any other university recruiting students, the best view of the place is painted. Obviously everything is scripted and modeled by students. Just remember there are always two sides to a coin. ;)
General Introduction
Life at Aber Uni
Social and Cultural Life at the Uni
Academic Life at Aber
Students' View on Student Life
Student's Views on Academic Life
Gosh, after watching all this I think maybe I should have gone there...
These clips are made by the university, and as any other university recruiting students, the best view of the place is painted. Obviously everything is scripted and modeled by students. Just remember there are always two sides to a coin. ;)
General Introduction
Life at Aber Uni
Social and Cultural Life at the Uni
Academic Life at Aber
Students' View on Student Life
Student's Views on Academic Life
Gosh, after watching all this I think maybe I should have gone there...
Comments